- This event has passed.
Energy Education & Training Conference 2014
30 January 2014
Thursday 30th January 2014
The UK Trade & Investment’s Energy Education and Training conference will bring together leading figures from the UK on & offshore renewable and nuclear industry, government as well as other strategic stakeholders to identify and capitalise on global training and education and workforce skills based export opportunities in an interactive and diverse content led forum.
The event has been designed with three goals in mind:
- To identify and develop strategies to capitalise on global knowledge, skills and training based export opportunities
- Assess the risk to international market entry for the UK’s renewable and nuclear skills based businesses and academic organisations
- Provide an open, interactive and frank forum to develop support strategies that government can provide to UK businesses seeking to export their expertise and experience
Based around a series of panel debates, interactive round table discussions and presentations from leading UK energy figures, training organisations, government and the research and development sector – the UKTI’s Energy Education and Training 2014 Forum is a must attend for those UK businesses looking to expand their international market penetration in partnership with the UKTI.
Interactive Forum Highlights Include:
- Executive Leadership Panel: What Role can the UK Play in Up-Skilling the Global Energy Industry?
- The Academic Panel: What Role can British Universities Play in Supporting the Global Energy Industry?
- Out of Sector Case Study: Developing an Export Strategy for a ‘Demand Led’ Service in a Crowded Global Market Place
- Round Table Discussion: Promoting the UK’s Nuclear Industry Training and Education Expertise to a Global Market
- Market Entry Scenario Strategy Planning: Opportunities for UK Training and Skills Companies Entering the Global Renewable Market
- Plus a host of panel debates, case studies and other sessions!
UKTI Energy Experts from across the globe will attend the event accompanied by decision makers from national and international energy operators, contractors, service companies, government organisations and technical institutes.