Community Energy Website Terms
We know you hate the small print and we do too but… here it is
- This website is for general information purposes only and to register your interest in potentially joining Community Energy.
- Later, should you or your business decide that joining Community Energy will be good for you, registering as a member will involve separate terms and conditions at that time
- Community Energy and the website YourCommunity.Energy is provided by Corby Community Energy Ltd (CCEL) a company wholly owned by Electric Corby CIC to deliver benefits and energy services to the community of Corby
- We will keep them up to date at YourCommunity.Energy and if there is a significant change we’ll let you know directly.
- Registration means registering your interest only in Community Energy so that we can contact you or send you information about what membership would involve should you later choose to join. Registering through this website does not represent a commitment to do so.
Data Protection Statement
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the Website to improve the Website and personalise your experience when you visit the Website. We may also use it to tell you about changes in our services or about features we think you’ll find interesting. However, you can tell us not to deal with your personal information in these ways in the future by simply sending an e-mail message to our web co-ordination team.
- Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- You may edit your personal information at any time
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.