CleanTech Breakfast Seminar ‘Circular Economy and Energy from Waste’
Electric Corby will be hosting a breakfast seminar which aims to provide an overview on the current outlook of sustainable waste management. You will gain an insight into the circular economy and what the future of resource efficiency holds. Furthermore we will be evaluating how this impacts economically developing towns and cities such as Corby, as they strive to become sustainable communities.
We are pleased to announce that Margaret Bates, internationally renowned, Professor of Sustainable Wastes Management at the University of Northampton will be the key note speaker of this event.
This seminar is part of a series of CleanTech events hosted by Electric Corby.
The agenda for the seminar is as follows:
- Cleaning the facts about waste – and what is the circular economy?
- Lifting the lid on landfill – The current state of waste management and why it’s a problem
- The current status of renewable technology
- The future and innovation in the field of resource efficiency
- What does the changing landscape of ‘waste’ mean for an economically developing regions such as Corby