« All Events
Vehicle To Grid Workshop – From concept to commercialisation
February 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The smart integration of electric vehicles into the grid has the potential to radically change the energy landscape. Vehicle to Grid (V2G) technology will play a key role in the transition from centralised generation to more energy self-sufficient cities and communities. The aggregation of large numbers of EV’s, with grid connectivity, may also help play a key role in managing variable power demands and supporting grid stability.
This event will provide a comprehensive overview of current developments in V2G. Confirmed presentations include:-
- ‘V2G as part of a home energy solution’ – Nissan
- ‘Aggregating V2G assets and European Operation’ – Nuvve
- ‘Emerging DNO flexibility opportunities’ – Western Power Distribution
- ‘Existing V2G Markets and Opportunities’ – Cenex
- ‘Local grid impact of electric vehicle charging -opportunities and risks’-Egnida
- ‘V2G & Smart Charging Hardware – How it works – market opportunities’- Cenex
- ‘Electric Nation- insights from installing and operating smart chargers’- EA Technology Ltd
- ‘Hardware overview and case study’ – OVO Energy
- ‘V2G roll-out- opportunities and challenges’- The Phoenix Works
- ‘Gamification for Customer Engagement’– GenGame
Each theme will include a training presentation from Cenex supported by a series of industry presentations. The event is accredited and offers a CPD qualification.
The introductory delegate fee of only £95 includes: –
- Presentation content.
- CPD Certificate
- Lunch, drinks and refreshments.
- Free car parking.
Exhibition display areas are available in the main conference hall. Sponsorship packages also available.
The event will take place at Trent Vineyard Conference Centre, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2PX. The venue is easily accessible by public transport, including the City’s tram network and has ample free car parking on site.
For further information contact Neil Horsley- [email protected].