With the EV revolution in full swing, many Corby businesses are looking at charging infrastructure to encourage footfall, generate revenue, retain staff and meet their sustainability goals.
On 10th October, all Corby businesses are invited to breakfast from 8.00am to 10.00am at the Corby Innovation Hub.
At this workshop you will learn about:
- Funding for your business and staff to purchase or lease electric vehicles and charge points.
- Government policies that will impact your business and fleets (ultra-low emission cities, congestion charges, new building regulations).
- The 3 types of charge points all businesses should know about.
- Costs and commercial benefits of charge points and electric vehicles .
- Opportunities to apply for a free charge point for your business.
Network with like-minded business managers and discover the wide array of options available to you – no matter the size, or sector, of your business.
We look forward to sharing coffee, pastries and maybe even a bacon butty with you and helping your business to be part of a more competitive Corby.